Homemade Pancakes And Recipes
Dear friends! Welcome to Homemade Pancakes – a place where you can find the perfect pancake recipe for you. This website is devoted to our favorite food – pancakes. We hope that our site will be useful and convenient for you. It is just the beginning! There will be more new interesting facts, articles, pictures and recipes. We will keep surprising you!
Here, you will learn that pancakes are not only delicious but also very interesting food. You will understand why pancakes are eaten almost in every country and why this simple food plays an important role in Christian tradition. Discover the taste of American flapjacks, French crêpes, Polish naleśniki, Russian blinis, and many others.
The menu of our website is very comfortable to use and we are sure that you will find the best pancake recipe for you!
- A Basic Pancake Recipe for the Enthusiastic Cook Pancakes have been a mainstay of the western world for many decades and have graced the breakfast tables of many people over the years. Find out how to make a basic pancake with this easy pancake recipe.
- Mashed Potato Pancake Recipe These homemade pancakes are great for both breakfast and lunch. Moreover, they can be also eaten for dinner or just as a snack. If you are looking for a different type of pancakes then you should try the mashed potato pancake recipe. Mashed potato pancakes are one of the easiest and most delicious dishes ever ...
- Pumpkin Pancake Recipe Homemade pancakes are about the easiest thing to make in the world. And a little of imagination is all it takes to cook this delicious snack. There are thousands of recipes and the best recommendation is to put in ingredients that you enjoy eating the most. Pancake recipes are endless just like our appetite for ...
- Strawberry Ricotta Pancake Recipe If you are looking for a great and creative pancake recipe, you have come to the right place. Here I would like to present this amazing recipe for strawberry and ricotta pancakes. Have you ever heard about them? If not, you have to try them immediately. I am sure you won’t be disappointed if you ...
- Hazelnut and Chocolate Crepes Recipe I love eating pancakes and what I know is that a perfect pancake can never be complete without a tempting topping which not only makes pancakes look appetizing but also titillates the taste buds. There are many various toppings and usually they vary from basic toppings such as honey, strawberry syrup, peanut butter, maple syrup ...
- Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe These pancakes are the most fluffy and light I’ve ever made. As the title says, this recipe calls for using buttermilk. It is good to use fresh buttermilk to make these pancakes, but you can always buy powdered buttermilk and have it whenever you have a sweet tooth and want to prepare your favorite buttermilk ...
- Lemon Pancake Recipe You have to try these delicious homemade lemon pancakes. They are very easy to make, all the ingredients are cheap, and you can get them in the nearest grocery store.
- Banana White Chocolate Pancake Recipe Without any doubts, homemade banana white chocolate pancakes are one of my favorite ones. To make these pancakes even better, I added some spices such as vanilla and ginger.
- How To Make The Best Homemade Pancakes We all love the delicious taste and smell of homemade pancakes. Here is very simple recipe with many interesting tips that will help you make the best homemade pancakes of your choice. Follow our pancake tips and ideas for toppings and you will soon make the best homemade pancakes.
- Potato Pancakes Recipe Potato pancakes are also known as latkes or latkas in Yiddish and Hebrew. Potato pancakes are shallow- fried pancakes of grated egg and potato. Often pancakes are flavored with onion. Potato Pancakes are a very delicious and warm thing to eat. They have a lot more flavor and taste than other pancakes.
- Low Carb Pancakes Recipe Low carb pancakes are not only healthier but are also very delicious. If you like eating pancakes, but you prefer to eliminate carbohydrates from your diet, try these yummy low carb pancakes. They are great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. You can serve them with sugar-free maple syrup or with sugar-free jam.
- Thin Pancakes Recipe Thin pancakes can be served with various dips and plain fillings such as fresh fruits, honey, jam, chocolate, or sour cream. You can also staff your crêpes with some complex fillings like meat and rice, or mushrooms, chicken and cheese. Or add some vegetables to your savory thin pancakes.
- The origins of Pancakes Pancakes, as we know them today have roots dating to ancient time. Foods very similar to pancakes were eaten by ancient Romans. They were made from milk, flour and eggs and spices. These pancakes were called “Alita Dolcia” what in Latin means another sweet. Roman pancakes were served with honey and fruits or with meat ...
- Pancakes around the world Learn more about how pancakes look like in different parts of the world. Just about every country has its own version of the pancake. They are so popular because they are easy to prepare and are made of three basic ingredients flour, eggs and milk.
Kitchen Tools For Making Pancakes
Pancake Articles And Recipes
Find your favorite pancake recipe!
There are also a few other recipe websites that I would like to recommend. If you like waffles then go to http://www.waffle-recipe.com, they have lots and lots of recipes for different waffles from Belgian to Liege. Then there is also this site that specializes in potato recipes and has a nice section on how to make potato pancakes, great for those leftover mashed potatoes - check them out!